“i almost broke my other hip when i found out what a mclennon was”
What the fuck is the “super” in superwholock supposed to represent
Sigh. Look at this plebian. Lets get this cleared up once and for all:
"Super" = Superbad
"Who" = The Hoobs
"Lock" = John Locke from Lost
Now can we please never have a misunderstanding about this again
Well im glad that’s cleared up
- Gryffindor: "I hate Slytherin"
- Slytherin: "I hate Gryffindor"
- Hufflepuff: "I wish Gryffindor and Slytherin would stop fighting"
- Ravenclaw: "Shutup everyone. I'm reading"
- People: I bet you don't even like The Beatles
- Me: I can tell you what year songs came out, lyrics to their songs, facts about them, which songs are on which album... Anything else you want to know?